Secret Garden was created from a consumer demand toward a healthier and higher industry standard
Speed and price make traditional nail shops appealing. But what if you could get a better looking nail service without the toxic chemicals, poor sanitation and faltering customer service?
We are dedicated to providing a memorable experience for each guest through outstanding service and technical excellence. We will go an extra mile to accomplish this mission with passion, expert advice and the utmost professionalism and courtesy
Your health and beauty is our No. 1 priority. Secret Garden is stocked with vegan/organic polishes, polish remover, scrubs and products to meet your demand. We will promise to use the least toxic formulas as possible.
- No formaldehyde, formaldehyde resins, DBP, camphor or toluene
- To reduce the risk of infection, we will only use one-time use disposable nail files and buffers. All technician tools including nail clippers, nippers, cuticle pushers, etc. will be sterilized using a medical grade autoclave and sealed to maintain sterility.
- EPA-certified disinfectant will be used to disinfect countertops, manicure tables and pedicure basin after each use. Our unique porcelain foot basin is covered with eco-friendly biodegradable liner for each client. Our luxury foot basin do not contain jets or pipes that often harbor microscopic impossible-to-clean bacteria and fungi.
- To reduce contaminated air in the salon, Secret Garden Nails & Beautique has installed a unique ventilation system that continuously exchanges stagnant air in the salon with fresh air from the outside. This system reduces potentially hazardous chemicals often associated with other nail salons.
- To create a safer working environment for our nail artists, less toxic formulations and improved ventilation will reduce the cumulative effects of chemical exposure.
- To continue to learn and change, we will stay current with nail trends, continued education and research in all the top quality products available on the market.